PREC IQAC is meant for planning, guiding and monitoring Quality Assurance and Quality Enhancement activities of the Institution. PREC IQAC may channelize and systematize the effect and measures of the institution towards academic excellence.
- To put in place the internal quality assurance system for conscientious, continuous, catalytic and planned action towards efficient academic and administrative performance.
- To create an environment for quality enhancement and substance by institutionalization of best practices and internalization of quality culture.
- To develop quality benchmarks for various academic and administrative activities of the Institution to put in place quality practices in all its day to day operations by developing standard operating procedures for various activities.
- To guide, facilitate and encourage all administrative and academic units in quality related activities.
- To design a system for assimilating feedback on educational programmes from the stakeholders such as teachers, students, employers, government and non-government organizations.
- To undertake training and development activities for all staff to build their capacity for operationalization of quality practices.
- To organize inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars and conferences on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.