Electrical and Electronics Engineering is a continuously evolving subject. As technology has advanced, so have the challenges facing the modern engineer. EEE is a subject that naturally partners with other disciplines to open whole new engineering avenues. The EEE Department at PREC prepares students in this field using new-age information and computer-intensive technologies. The EEE Department is dedicated to delivering competent electrical engineers to the arena of the real world. They are outfitted with core technical knowledge as well as professional skills necessary to face the challenges of the future. The committed faculty and staff are fully geared up towards this end.
Vision and Mission
- Educate students to become ethical persons of character and values, engaged citizens, competent professionals, and informed members of a global and technological society.
- Increase the diversity of the students, faculty, and staff for an enriched campus culture.
- Develop the capability and infrastructure for use of information technology to increase the efficiency and productivity of the campus
- To advance the intellectual and social condition of the people of the State through quality programs of teaching, research, and service.
- To serve our students by teaching them problem-solving, leadership and teamwork skills, and the value of a commitment to quality, ethical behavior, society and respect for one another.
- To produce graduates who are responsible, discerning and informed global citizens with a commitment to lifelong learning and service.
- To provide a high-quality and relevant academic growth experience for all our students.
Scope and Future
The students can be well equipped with the understanding of working and application of electric systems and engineering. There are equally good opportunities for jobs in electrical engineering industry and higher education. There is lot of multidisciplinary research for developing electric vehicles with great funding and scope all over there world. On the same time good opportunities back home in industry. Core companies offer electrical engineering jobs: ABB, Bajaj International Private Ltd., Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), Centre for Electronics Design and Technology, Crompton Greaves Limited (CGL), Siemens Ltd., Reliance power Ltd., and Wipro Lighting are name to few.
- Electrical Machines Lab
- Control Lab
- Instrumentation Lab
- Power Electronics Lab
- Digital Electronics Lab