UG & PG Programmes
Application for admission to a course should be made only in the prescribed form, which will be sent along with the prospectus.
Application form properly filled-in should be sent only to the Admission Office or handed over in person along with
- A xerox copy of the mark sheet of qualifying examination, attested by a Gazetted Officer and prescribed Registration fee
- The Registration Fee can be paid by cash at the Admission Office, or by DD in favour of P.R.Engineering College, Vallam, Thanjavur
All Students including Foreign Nationals and NRIs seeking admission to any course should attach xerox copies of the mark sheet of qualifying examination and proof of age, which are duly attested along with the application. The candidates should produce authentic certificate indicating the corresponding marks of each grade in the mark sheets
Applications, which are incomplete or not accompanied by the prescribed documents and registration fee are liable for rejection.
If any candidate is found to have secured admission by fraudulent methods like presentation of forged certificates / dishonoured DD etc., he/ she will be dismissed from the college at any time during the courses and will forfeit the fees paid.
The admission notice will be sent to the selected candidates intimating the dates on which they should report at the admission office with the following original certificates.
- Mark sheet/ Pass Certificate of the qualifying examination.
- T.C. from the institution last studied
- Conduct Certificate
- Eligibility certificate from Anna University, Chennai if required (Necessary assistance will be provided by the Institution for obtaining Eligibility Certificate)
- Nativity Certificate of the Financial Supporter
- Six passport size recent colour photographs.
- Certificate from the Employer where the parent is working (Applicable for NRIs).