About Placement Cell
FACE-TRG Chennai Conducts Training Programme in both Technical,Soft skills for out 2,3 and Final Year Students. The Training and placement is acting as an interface between institute and companies, maintaining symbiotic, vibrant and purposeful relationship with industries across country. A spacious auditorium equipped with the state-of-facilities, seminar hall and multipurpose facility halls, smart classrooms made available by the institute to the cell for training and recruitment programmes Training and Placement cell organizes training programmes for pre-final year students towards preparing them for campus recruitment programmes. The cell has been fostering a very productive and mutually beneficial relationship with the industries towards generating the placement opportunities for our students. The cell provides the best of the facilities for conducting the recruitment programmes. A systematized coordination is extended by the cell to enable the recruited students to play their rolls of their respective organizations.
- Organizations are invited to the institute for campus recruitment programmes.
- Organizations are requested to forward the information regarding the selection process to facilitate students preparation.
- Eligible students are informed to fill the details required by the Company.
- The Placement cell with consultation of Principal allots the dates for campus Interviews.
- After the completion of selection procedure on campus, company is required to announce the final lists of the students that day itself.
- If a student is selected, the job is registered against him/her and he/she would not be allowed to appear for any more interview as per Placement Policy.